Monday, October 11, 2010

Training wheels on...

Ok so I have no idea how to do this but let's go for it anyway! This blog is mainly so family & friends can keep up to date with where we are & what crazy things we have been up too (hopefully loads of fun!!!). Myself, my hubby & our 3 gorgeous, adventurous, highly spirited kiddies are running away from reality for a while & squishing ourselves into our homely caravan...nicknamed "The Rolling Turd"...lol...our friends get this joke! Not sure for how long yet but will be back in 12mths defiantly. Planning & getting ready is crazy at the moment & I am so far behind it isn't funny but I just have to trust everything will fall into place & be ready for when we hit the road. So on that note I must dash to make more phone calls & sort more things out...let's hope this works & I'm back soon...

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be great. What a gutsy move to follow your dreams. Looking forward to hearing about all the adventures along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yvonne, it's been alot of hard work but it will all be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete